Sewer Camera Inspection in Burbank, California
If you’re a homeowner, there’s a good chance you’ve experienced a pipe clog or two in your life. Many of them you may have been able to brush off or even pull the clump of hair out to relieve the issue, however for an unlucky bunch, that problem might have ended with a burst pipe. The moral of the story? Not all clogs are created equal.
Plumbing problems often come with symptoms to let you know they’re there; clogged pipes, slow drains, bad odors and leaks just to name a few. Unfortunately, many signs tend to be the same for different problems. A corroded pipe and a pipe infiltrated by tree roots may both produce slow drains. Without proper inspection, the cure is just a guessing game.
Your clogged pipe could come from any one of these problems:
- Tree roots: Tree roots are the main cause of clogged pipes, particularly in the winter. Trees search for water, and end up finding your pipe.
- Grease: Grease is the sneaky cause of clogs. Grease poured down the sink travels nearly 25 feet where the cooler temperatures cause it to harden and create a blockage.
- Old piping: Pipes older than 20 years can begin to rust, break ,and cause a build up.
- Pipe dislocation: If your home is built on expansive soil such as clay, your pipes can dislocate and move out of place. Heavy rainfalls can also cause pipe dislocation. The damp dirt shifts out of place putting pressure on your pipes.
- Pipe Obstructions: Debris like dirt, hair or items that should not be flushed cause a clog. With a simple hydro-jetting or drain cleaning procedure we’ll remove the obstruction.
While symptoms like clogs, backup, slow drains and foul smells could occur in any one of those situations, the solution is very different. A grease buildup may require hydro jetting, while an old corroding pipe could call for a trenchless pipe replacement. Without thorough investigating you could end up paying thousands of dollars more to just make up for the misdiagnosis.
Save yourself the time and the money, and get the job done right the first time with a sewer camera inspection. At Roberts Plumbing Hydro Jet and Rooter, we offer several types of high-definition camera attached to cable cords that can help you determine the problem no matter how deep it goes. A live video from the camera reveals the exact location and cause of the problem, allowing us to come up with the most effective solution.
When it comes to your pipes, don’t settle for a quick fix. If you live near Burbank California and are experiencing the headache of a clogged pipe, call Roberts Plumbing Hydro Jet and Rooter for assistance. Our team of experts has been working to bring the best quality service for a reasonable price for over 25 years. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company that value your time and money. Call us today for a free estimate, and to learn how our team can help you.