DONT REPLACE YOUR GREASE TRAP, REBUILD IT!
Using a high corrosion and chemical resistant epoxy, Roberts Plumbing Hydro Jet and Rooter will come to your location and rebuild your grease trap internally. The grease trap will function the same as it did when it was new. With a cure time of approximately 3 to 4 hours there is no need to shut down your business.
HOW ITS DONE
- Have the tank pumped thoroughly, we will then clean and prep the surface
- Take measurements of inner surface for any pieces that need replacing
- Cut pieces to fit
- Apply new epoxy coating materials throughout
- Cure time 3 to 4 hours
- Much more cost effective than replacing
- No digging or jackhammering
- Fast process allowing business to stay open
- Seals corrosion, cracks and holes
- High chemical resistance
- Safe for enviroment
- Five year warranty included