PIPE COATING - THE ABSOLUTE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS SEWER AND DRAIN REPAIRS.
This is how it works:
STEP ONE - Schedule a sewer camera inspection and locate. This allows for us to determine what is the best option for your situation.
INTERNAL PIPE COATING:
Roberts Plumbing Hydro Jet & Rooter internal pipe coating process uses a state of the art pipe coating machine known as “THE PIPE COATER” . It is capable of coating the pipe through an appropriate sized cleanout and even maneuver through 90 and 45 degree turns while spraying the pipe internally with 100% polyurea . The polyurea material used in the pipe coating process is also NSF-61 approved which meets potable water drinking standards. The polyurea used with the pipe coater has a high temperature and pressure rating. It also has a high chemical and abrasive resistance. It begins to set within the first 10 to 20 seconds upon being applied. By the time Roberts Plumbing Hydro Jet & Rooter has cleaned up and put the pipe coater away, you are back in business!
Homes and businesses need to understand that internal pipe coating is the future for trenchless undergound pipe repairs. Save your structures, floors, driveways and landscaping by utilizing the internal pipe coating method!
POLYUREA CAN COAT ALL TYPES OF PIPES: Cast Iron, Steel, Clay, Concrete, & Plastic. Polyurea applications have been used and proven to be invaluable in such industries as restaurants, food processing plants, oil refineries, plus many more.
WHICH IS BEST: PIPE COATING OR PIPE LINING?
A few advantages that internal pipe coating offers that pipe lining cannot:
- Can coat pipe internally and externally
- There is no need for reinstating branch lines that get blocked and no need for reinstatement cutters. 3.Pipe coating has zero risk of blocking other pipes that are connected to the sewer or pipe that is being coated. When a camera inspection is performed, sometimes it is very hard to see other lateral connections and the pipe lining method could very easily block that pipe off.
- Also pipe lining is prone to failures such as collapsed liners.
- Pipe coating has zero risk of inaccurate measurements resulting with extending into the city sewer mains.
BENIFITS OF PIPE COATING:
- 200 PSI RATING
- SAFE FOR POTABLE WATER (NSF 14& 61 APPROVED)
- RAPID CURE TIME ( BEGINS CURING WITHIN 10 SECONDS)
- MOISTURE INSENSITIVITY
- HIGH THERMAL RESISTANCE
- HIGH ABRASION RESISTANCE
- HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- CORROSION PROTECTION
- PREVENTS EROSION
- IMPROVES FLOW
- SEALS SEPARATED JOINTS AND CRACKS
- ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY