The Northridge Plumber is looking for personnel that are qualified to work on trenchless and traditional sewer and drain pipe services and hydro jet jobs. We are located in Northridge and work throughout Northridge and the Southern California area.
The field service technician position is open for temporary and permanent work and available for both part time and full time workers.
- Sewer Drain and Culvert Hydro Jetting
- Sewer and Drain Pipe Coating
- Gas Pipe Installation and Repair
- Sewer and Drain Smoke Testing
- Sewer and Drain Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Replacement
- Tank and Tankless Water Heaters
- Sewer and Drain Video Camera
- Water Pressure Regulators and Thermal Expansion Tanks
- Drivers License
- Physically able to lift machinery
- Able to pass drug test
- Able to pass background check
- Mechanically inclined
- Motivated to succeed
- Experience in plumbing
- Able to think strategically
Description of Day-to-Day work:
At The Northridge Plumber we do repairs and replacement for residential properties. Work performed can include trenchless or standard sewer pipe repair and replacement, hydro jetting, drain pipe coating, and other common rooter services.
Send resume and/or cover letter to Robert Wooley at firstname.lastname@example.org.